Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

September 12, 2023

Hatpin Cards

Hi Everybody,

Todays card has had more decoration to it in the form of a hatpin.  I used to love adding these to my cards but then they went out of fashion. 

But as they "what goes around comes around"  and so maybe I will start a new trend for these beautiful additions.

The background to this card has been done with homemade texture paste and the Plaited with Love Collection stencil.

I did a video to show you how I made the paste and it is a lot cheaper than buying it. 

         

Making Cards doesn't have to cost a fortune and using things that you can produce yourself ... like hatpins and texture paste  ,,, will all help. 

So why not give both ideas a try.
You may be pleasantly surprised at your result.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx



1 comment:

  1. Good Morning Christina. Ohhh I just love the pink card. I love the shabby chic style. And your hat pins are fabulous.
    Today we are going on holiday ... My favourite place in the world ... we will be away for 4 weeks in Turkey. So please forgive me Christina if my posts are few and far between. We are staying in a different hotel this time so may be the wifi might be better. If I can post I will. So untill I get back please.stay safe and well.
    Kind regards Ann Toppcards in Leeds.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...