Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

September 04, 2023

Sneaky Peak

Hi Everybody,

On the 6th September I will be releasing a new collection named the Tall & Elegant and this is a sneaky peak of what is in the set.

I have teamed the panel and the labels with the Simply Dots embossing folder using a colour that I don't use very often. 

But the finished result is very fresh and pretty and I really hope you will like the whole collection.

I will add more photos and videos once the collection is launched this week so please come back and see what is in it for your delight.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx
 

1 comment:

  1. OOOh that looks nice very tempting sneaky preview can't wait to see some more & seeing your new collection Doris

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...