Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

September 25, 2023

Pink Butterfly

 Hi Everybody,

Todays card is using a beautiful butterfly and I chose the deep pink and white colour scheme.

 I have added it to panels that have been embossed in the Perfect Roses folder background.

The panels have ben cut from more card and layered onto the front and the butterfly has gold gilding flakes added to the wings.

I cut it with the largest solid die and inked the card in pink before adding in the text stamp.

I then used the detailed wings as a stencil to apply the glue to them ready for the gilding flakes.

The roses have been glued into the bodyline and the pearl trail has been added from the bottom.

The centre panel has been added with foam pads underneath to give height and he sentiment is from one of the small strips that I have in my stash.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and that butterfly is absolutely stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card & the butterfly is beautiful.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Christina
    Love the butterfly with its roses in the middle part, beautiful card. x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...