Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

September 10, 2023

Vicki L Phillips - Winner

 Hi Everybody,

It is another beautiful day today and Ruby and I will be out later.
Today is Griffs birthday and I am getting together with family for tea to remember him.
It is almost five years since he died and I have missed him so much.
 We will wish him a happy birthday and hope he enjoyed his day.

The draw for the magazine and the beautiful Botanical Wishes stamp set has been done.

 There are also Mylar templates on the back of the stamps to create the gin bottle and it is sure to be something you can enjoy for a long time to come

So this set this week is going to ...

Vicki L Phillips

would you please email your postal address to
christina@card-making-magic.com
and I will get it in the post to you straight away..

I will also include one of the pins that I have made and you have the choice of how you use it.

Either add it to your glue bottle, add it to a card or simply add it to your lapel.
If you make your own pins then please don't be too critical of the one I send you and it you don't like it you can always give it away.  
Please let me know that everything has arrived with you safely.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

3 comments:

  1. Thinking of you and sending love on Griff's birthday 😘🤗

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy rememberence Christina. It is also my brothers birthday today - his last one in the 70's! we had a get together yesterday. XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Vicki, I can’t believe it has been almost five years Christina, they say time is a healer but I don’t think it’s true, I think it gets harder with every year that passes by. I’m sure he is at your side with everything you do. Love Anne Owens xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...