Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

September 06, 2023

Tall & Elegant Easel Card

Hi Everybody,

Today sees the launch of a new collection that I hope you will enjoy as much as I have. It is the Tall & Elegant Collection 

With this set I have made an easel card and if you have the DL Complete Card & Box set then you will be able to make a beautiful box to add the card to.

Without the flowers on it would fit into a Dl envelope but I couldn't resist adding them in to make the card even more special.

Always a sucker for the flowers.

This video will show you how I made the Easel Card and don't forget you can have an extra 10% off your order if you become a 
Craft Stash VIP member.


The little gemstones in the centre of the flowers are self adhesive but to make doubly sure they stayed put I added them with a spot of hot glue.

I think they are from the Range and I got loads in the pack and they look so much prettier than the original centres.

Red was a diversion also as it is not a colour I use that often. If you follow my blog then you will know my favourites are the pastel shade of pink, blue and turquoise.

Still a change is as good as a rest so they say. So I hope you like the card.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

7 comments:

  1. I do like tall cards - this one is very pretty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card-almost Christmas colours.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely elegant DL card Christina.
    Joyce x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous, I am now going to put my feet up & watch the video thanks Christina such good ideas Doris

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful card. Thank you so much for the video, so informative.

    ReplyDelete
  6. so lovely, I have not seen a slimline easel card yet!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...