Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

September 18, 2023

Grey & White Elegant A5 Card

Hi Everybody,

Todays card is created with the Elegant Nestables and it is the A5 size.  This is the perfect answer to make those larger cards.

I have chosen the grey and white colour scheme to keep the card looking as Elegant as I could and the yellow flowers just set it all off.

Tucked along the side is a small organza butterfly in the same vibrant yellow and I have had some of these for a long time.

I cannot remember where they are from but there are several in the pack in different colours, and they always look really pretty when added to a card.

             
These dies where released a while ago but they are some of my favourite dies to use.
The video shows you how I created the card and is a good reminder should you not have seen it before.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

3 comments:

  1. Such beautiful cards and so creative. Thank you, Christina, for the new ideas for layouts. Sherry Hay

    ReplyDelete
  2. A brilliant tutorial Christina, those three cards are absolutely stunning, thank you. Love Anne Owens xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. so lovely and delicate, I like the yellow with the grey!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...