Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

September 03, 2023

Samantha Dawkins - Winner

Hi Everybody,

What a surprise this late weather is and today it is gorgeous. After all that rain it is very welcome and Ruby and I will be out for a walk later today.  Ella was out in the garden just as soon as we got up and she loves sunning herself out there where it is safe and she cannot get lost.

So the draw has been done and the name this week is 

Samantha Dawkins

If you could send your postal address please to me
christina@card-making-magic.com
I will get the pack in the post to you straight away.

I am also adding in one of the little glue bottle pins that I have made and I hope you like it.
Please be sure to let me know that you have it ok and I enjoy playing with the Spring Garden Set

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Christina. Ive sent you an email.
    Love
    Samantha Dawkins

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning Christina. And what a great morning it is too. In fact we up here in Leeds have had a gorgeous weekend. Reminding me it's only ten more days to our much needed holiday in my favourite place in the world. Yes back to Turkey. I can't wait. So unfortunately Christina my posts will be few. Depending on the wifi. We are staying in a different hotel this time so things might be a bit more up to date. We will see.
    Congratulations to the lucky winner today . Enjoy your prizes Samantha. You will love your glue bottle pin. Christina has re awakened one of my old crafts for me after seeing the beautiful ones she has made. Thankyou. Sending hugs 🤗 and best wishes to everyone. Please stay safe and well 🙏.
    Kind regards Ann Toppcards in Leeds

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Samantha Dawkins! You're lucky to win the Friday Freebie, but I'm so envious of the glue bottle pin you were also given. Enjoy your gifts..........Sherry Hay.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...