Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

September 27, 2023

More Boxes ...

 Hi Everybody,

I have added Decorative Hatpins to many of my floral cards and they look extra pretty and ready to send

But of course with the depth of the flowers they will into fit into an envelope of any description. 

So I have been busy making boxes for them and these are just some of the ones that I have made.

 I have a lot more to make yet before they are all complete. 

For these cards I have used a varied assortment of the box dies in the Card Making Magic Collections and it is a lot less expensive than going out to but them. 

I grant you it is taking time to make them but it is worth it in the end as shop bought boxes are very expensive even for the small ones, and as I already heave the dies I will continue to put the to good use

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...