Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

January 28, 2020

Birthday Dates

Hi Everybody,

This is a card I showed on Hochanda earlier this month and Lou and I had a laugh over it.

I said it as a good way to personalise someones birth date and then I told her that this one was mine.

Then when we went "Live" she showed the card to everybody and told them what it was.

But even so it is a pretty way to make a card personal and I think children would love it with their date on the card.

Once again I am using the Landmark Collection and this really is a useful set of dies to have for all year round.

There's lots more to come this year and so please stay with me so that you will be the first to know

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

8 comments:

  1. Love the card Christina, great for childrens or adults . I think its a fantastic idea. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning Christina. A lovely card today. And great to see all the information that's needed on the front. Thankyou Christina. Sending hugs and best wishes to everyone. Kind regards Ann Toppcards Leeds

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card and a beautiful collection that is so useful. Thank you for sharing.
    Hugs
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  4. 27 for me, yes a very good idea. Thank you so much Christina. Diana Lawton xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Christina,
    It'a a brilliant way to show a birthday and you are right, children will love the idea of the exact day on their card.
    I'm happy to see that you are the designer for the March Papercraft Society box and the unboxing by Lou shows that this is another fantastic box so congratulations on your continued success.
    Maureen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Christina, each card looks so different. Love Anne Owens xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, this is amazing, well done Christina.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. so pretty, love how you used the vines and leaves with it too!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...