Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

January 08, 2020

New Oval Box

Hi Everybody,

I wanted to show you the new Oval Box shape which is very pretty and quite a good size.

I have used the Landmark Collection with it for the flowers. 


The numbers and sentiment have been added to the card and it is all in a lovely shade of yellow and white.

Altogether a pleasing way to send some one a greeting whatever the occasion throughout the year.

Never be without dates and anniversaries to mark those special times again. 

And don't forget that some of those months in the set are actually people names too .... June, May, April and July.

This is a set that you can have fun with for any gender and add a gift to the box to make it even more special.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

15 comments:

  1. Lovely card -bright + cheerful xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous box and love the yellow.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very expressive. I love the colour.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look forward to seeing these on Friday, very pretty indeed....luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, love the bright yellow. Thanks for sharing. Dianne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Elegant box, cheerful colors , beautiful collection.
    Hugs
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely beautiful Christina cant wait to see the demonstrations on craftstash
    Love Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful. Diana Lawton xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Christina
    I love your new box set and will definitely be sending for it in the near future. I won't be able to use it at the moment though as I have had a bad fall and have a really painful gammy hand so no crafting at present unfortunately. I'm loving the new additions to your collection. I'm still waiting for the emerald card and box set to come back in stock as I really love that one as well. Patience is a virtue so they say so I'll conbtinue to wait.
    Hugs and best wishes
    Jenny C xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this set, and i love the yellow and white colour scheme used for this card and box. Gorgeous Christina. Cant wait to see your demos xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow that is just beautiful, every inch of it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Two lovely projects- they look great.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good Afternoon Christina. Ohh I love this box set ...I love it so much I have sent for it from craftstash and had an email saying its on its way. How great is that. I cant wait to start using it. Thank you . Sending hugs and best wishes to everyone. Kind regards Ann Toppcards Leeds

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...