Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

January 20, 2020

Winner ...

Hi Everybody,

Thank you so much if you watched Hochanda and double thanks if you bought from the show. 
The One Day Special which was the Oval Box and the Extravagant Egg didn't last one day , in fact it sold out in the first 25 minutes. I was so happy and I hope that the people who purchased are as happy as me when they get their dies.

So after a good weekend I am here with the winning name for last Fridays FF and it is ...

Mags Wilkie

would you email me your postal address please to 
christina@card-making-magic.com
and the gift will be on its way to you

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

9 comments:

  1. Well done on Hochanda!Fortunately I had bought the set from CS so I didn't miss out this time.I had to watch the show later in the day due to other commitments.Lovely dies xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Mags, I watched you on Hochanda Christina and got the dies, loved watching the demonstrations just a pity you have to rush.
    Love Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Christina, congratulations on a super show! and congratulations to Mags.
    Maureen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the winner, I was so sorry to lose out on a purchase from Hochanda, never mind I will go to Craftstash for it sometime....Great show Christina....luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Mags, enjoy. Diana Lawton

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your sold out day...25 minutesgat is impressive!
    Congratulations Mags, enjoy your stamps set
    Much affection xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Mags.....enjoy your beauties!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done Mags, great show Christina loved it. Love Anne Owens xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks everyone. Christina, my lovely prize arrived today. Thank you. Love Mags xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...