Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

January 12, 2020

Winner ...

Hi Everybody,

Hope you are having a good weekend. Ruby and I went for a walk down to the seafront this morning but it was so cold we didn't stay too long. It's amazing how many people stop and talk to me when I have Ruby with me and she of course loves all the attention especially in her Christmas  Sweater.

Once back home and nice hot cup of coffee was made for me I set to and did the draw and the winner today is ...

Donna Rinckel

please can you email me with your postal address to
christina@card-making-magic.com
and the gift will be on it's way to you.

Now that Christmas is over with the post should be back to normal, so I hope there is nothing missing from past winning weeks. Some of my FF go to places like Florida, California, Spain, Portugal, Australia and New Zealand and oh how I would love to be able to hand deliver them to you myself,
Wouldn't that be lovely ???? (Sigh)

Thank you if you joined me on Facebook Live last Friday, and especially to Sue Pollock who leaves me lovely comments there as well as here on the blog. It sure is good to know that you are there and thank you all of you for your support.

A date for your diary is this coming Thursday and Friday when I will be on the 
Hochanda One Day Special 
Please join me there if you can

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx 

12 comments:

  1. You deserve the comments Christina you really have been an inspiration for me, and I have ordered most of your new collection and can't wait for them to get here ♥️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved seeing you on FB last Friday Christina, fab demo's and of course, a fab new die range...will be checking you out on Hochanda Thursday and Friday.....congrats to winner....luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Donna, will try to watch your shows on Thursday and Friday Christina xx
    Love Anne Owens xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Christina, it was also bracing on the North Sea coast to put it mildly. I think anyone with a dog always gets comments made. Looking forward to seeing you on Hochanda. I do watch on Craftstash but sometimes have difficulty hearing or getting remarks to print either on Facebook or You Tube. It's probably my ancient laptop that's to blame. Congratulations Donna - enjoy!
    Maureen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Christina I look at your post every day love your cards they are so pretty I am in Australia Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrulations Donna, a wonderful gift. Glad you enjoyed your Sunday walk, with Ruby , looking forward to our cooler months after a long hot Summer

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done Donna, you'll be able to make some lovely cards with the dies.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Donna on the win.
    Taking walks with your pet is a good way to meet new people and make new friends.
    Have an enjoyable week and Thank You Christina for all the wonderful inspiration you provide.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much Christina! Just sent you my address. This is so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations Donna. Here in Ontario we had freezing rain. It is quite a deterrent for an outdoor walk:-)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...