Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

January 15, 2020

Die Cutting Essentials 61 - Tonic Studios Die


 Hi Everybody,

This months Die Cutting essentials will be on the shelves tomorrow the 16th January and this pretty die will be with it.

I have several cards featured in the magazine and so in the video I show you how I made this card.

Tonic Studios Die is the video in case you wanted to view and it is not too long.

At some point in the future weeks I will be giving this die away as the Friday Freebie,  along with the magazine, but don't take the risk of waiting to see if you are the winner.

Grab it now while you can if it is something that you would like to have.

Don't forget to make a note in your diary for this Thursday and Friday to join me on Hochanda.
I will be with the amazing Lou Collins so please join us.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx


18 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing, will keept an eye out for the magazine, nifty dye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card today, looking forward to watching the video later.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Morning Christina. Another lovely card and future give away...you are so generous. Will look out for this one on Friday when I go onto Leeds. Thankyou Christina. Sending hugs and best wishes to everyone. Kind regards Ann Toppcards Leeds.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Christina love the colours
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Christina,
    This will be a very useful set, I'm going to town tomorrow so guess what I'll be buying!
    Maureen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card and intriguing dies xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Christina, I have the video in my YouTube subscriptions to watch later. Will try to get the magazine too. Thanks for the Hochanda reminder I'll be watching! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card and die set.

    Hugs
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely card and good use of dies xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Christina
    Loved watching the video and love your card. Thanks for showing us
    Hugs and best wishes
    Jenny C xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card, love the colour.Diana Lawton xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. A very pretty die and card Christina xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. J adore c est très joli😊😊

    ReplyDelete
  14. Their magazines are so nice and full of ideas. I look forward to your demonstrations!
    Lucie Hale

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Christina another lovely creation kind regards Anne Owens x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the card Christina
    Love always june horrocks xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the die cut and love the card you make with pretty colore paper. where you can get the magazines and what is the price?

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...