Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

January 29, 2020

Yupo Paper

Hi Everybody,

It's quite some time ago now that I discovered the wonderful substance called Yupo Paper and the wonderful things you can do with it and Alcohol Ink Refills.

It is called paper but it doesn't tear or warp. It die cuts easily into any shape and if you don't like what you have done you can clean it all off and start again

I made lots of cards with the paper and I actually did two videos using it. 

So in case you are new to my blog pages I will add them again here for you to view.


Both are interesting to watch and the process is easy to do but very effective, and Yupo Paper is not expensive. Alcohol Inks come in wide variety of colours and the ones I used are Spectrum Noir

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

13 comments:

  1. Very pretty card, I’ll watch the videos today.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning Christina. Beautiful sample today Christina. Love the heart shape. Thankyou for sharing. Sending hugs and best wishes to everyone. Kind regards Ann Toppcards Leeds

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not heard of this paper Christina but will look forward to seeing your video..Your card is beautiful

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love playing with this technique and as you say there are never two pieces the same, I just watched your videos again, love your samples you made...thank you Christina....luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting video. Good to make your own backgrounds, thank you. Diana Lawton xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Christina,
    I still haven't used my Yupo papers but remember when you first did the videos. I'll definitely give it a go this weekend (I think I said that the last time!!).
    Maureen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely cards but like the paint pouring I dont think I would attempt it.I'm not very confident mixing colours so will stick to using your dies and stamps. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Never heard of this paper, will have a look for it next time I'm out. Sounds like an easy to do card. Will watch the video tonight. Thanks. Dianne

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card.I will watch the videos today.
    Hugs
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous job with this, love how you have topped it off with the pretty bow!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Christina, just watched the 2 videos, absolutely gorgeous backgrounds made with the Yoko paper and alcohol inks.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...