Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

January 26, 2020

Winners ...

Hi Everybody,

On Friday I offered two copies of the magazine with the gift "Sent with Love"  and the two winners have been chosen at random 

It is a lovely gift and will make good sized tags for you that you can add to any of your projects.

There is also a stamp set with it and other dies for you to decorate it.

So the two winners of the original gift are ...
Dawn Rogers
Michelle Coffey
would you email me your postal address please to 
christina@card-making-magic.com
and both gifts will be on there way to you.

Now the things is,  I have since found a third gift in my craft room but this one does not have the magazine with it. Never the less it is still worth having and so another name has been pulled from the hat and it is ...
Kaye Charles
so if you could email me at the same address then I will send the gift to you also.

I hope that little surprise has brightened your wet Sunday morning.
It is pouring down here so no walkies for Ruby this morning

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx



11 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the winners

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Dawn, Michelle.....and Kaye. Enjoy!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to the winners.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah well done to the three winners a lovely prize from Christina x love Anne Owens xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to the three winners, That is a wonderful surprise,Christina!
    Have a nice week

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, how exciting! Thanks for drawing my name from the hat, Christina! An email is on its way with my postal address.
    Many thanks! Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations to the three winners!
    Hugs
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done to all. Diana Lawton

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations to ALL the winners!
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations to Dawn, Michelle and Kaye.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...