Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

January 04, 2020

Winner ...

Hi Everybody,

So the first Friday Freebie has been done successfully and 72 of you want the box kit. And believe me if I had 72 of them I would happily send them out to you. But I only have two. 

Thank you for obliging me by adding your full name as that makes it much easier, especially if there are two, three or even four people with the same first name.

The draw has been done for the two prizes that I have and the names are ...

Gilly Hubbard
Sheila Price

Would you both email me your postal address please to
christina@card-making-magic.com
and the prize will be on its way to you.

If you could let me know when you have it safety that would be great
Enjoy

More tomorrow...

Hugs xx

13 comments:

  1. Well done to both of you those kits are brilliant. Love Anne Owens xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, ladies - enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year everyone.....I can't believe I was picked....so thrilled. I will get you my mailing info Christina!!!! Have a GREAT day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Gilly and Sheila.
    Christina, that is an impressive amount of submissions for your own designs!
    What a nice endorsement for you:-) congratulations to you as well.
    What a gra way to start the year!
    Hope you enjoy your weekend
    Much affection
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Gilly and Sheila, a lovely start to a New Year. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done Sheila and Gilly, am happy for you. Enjoy. Diana Lawton

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations to both winners! Enjoy your amazing gift!
    Hugs
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow. Thanks so much Christina. Email sent. GillyH

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrulations ladies, have fun with this gorgeous set

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...