Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

August 31, 2021

3-D Embossing Folders

Hi Everybody,

A few weeks ago I showed you some cards and a video that used
3-D folders with white ink and this is one of those cards from that batch.

I have used a leaf die from Creative Expressions for the central area and that has ben backed onto the white inked pink background.

It does look really pretty and then I added a double white frame around it all. It has been added to a pink card base  and the finished size is about 4x6"

The sentiment is from Label Love by Altenew and I white embossed that onto black card, It is a very simple card and there is no other embellishment on it it but the effect is lovely.

Adding the white ink to the raised areas of the 3-D folder is such a quick and easy way to to make a card when time is of the essence. 

I am adding the video again in case you missed it first time around but you can see how easy it is to copy


More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

4 comments:

  1. Must get some white ink! Lovely cards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. The white ink over the raised areas of a 3-D folder it’s very effective and easy to do, indeed.
    Stay safe and healthy.
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I haven't done this technique in quite some time and you have inspired me to get out some embossing folders and white ink! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...