Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

August 28, 2021

Winner

 Hi Everybody,

I hope you are all well and making the most of this Bank Holiday weekend. The weather is gorgeous today and I am hoping it stays this way for the rest of the weekend. Ruby and I will be going out walking later and I am sure she will tell you of her adventures when she next comes on.

 In the meantime I have done the draw for yesterday’s offering and the name this week is 

Tammy Joyce

Would you email me your postal address please to

christina@card-making-magic.com

and I will get the pack in the post to you straight away. I hope you enjoy it and p,ease be sure to let me know that you have it safely

More tomorrow …

Hugs xx

4 comments:

  1. congratulations Tammy Joyce...and thank you Christina for all that you design and do for all of us crafters.
    Hope you are enjoying your weekend with dear sweet Ruby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Tammy. enjoy. Diana Lawton xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. TY so much Christina. I am so happy and thank you for all you do. You are whom I cut my teeth on when I started paper crafting in 2008. I loved you then and still do today.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...