Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

August 26, 2021

Floral Birthday Card

 Hi Everybody,

Todays card has a beautiful flower on the front and I created this with some Foamiran that I have in my "Stash" It was very easy to work with and it comes in many colours

I used white and some peach on my cards with green for the leaves. And although I used a hot iron with mine you really don't need to if the thought of messing about with a hot iron puts you off.

The foam can be moulded from the warmth of your hands by rolling it in your palms. It is probably not as deep a crease but it will work .

The card above is the one that I made in the video but for another one I simply made some Rose buds and added them in a bouquet.

I added copper gilding flakes to these petals and
 tied them with a bow. The card size for this one is A2

The technique to make the buds is a little different but still not hard to do. And they fill an empty space if added with a group of larger flowers



I hope that this is something you will try for your self and I am sure you will be delighted with the flowers you make. Especially when you see the price of some ready made ones these days.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

7 comments:

  1. I enjoyed the video and the card is very pretty. Guess I will be trying the foam eventually 😊😊xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another lovely card. I will check and see if I can get the foamiran as those flowers you made are lovely. Hugs
    Lyn Nash

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two lovely cards Christina. Beautiful flower.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards Christina. Helpful video. Stay safe. Diana Lawton xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! I've had a play with some Foamiran and made some pretty flowers! The sky's the limit! Yours is so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful as always Christina. Will have to try the foamiran flowers soon. Thanks for the inspiration. You and Ruby stay safe.
    Veronica Beard. Xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...