Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

August 21, 2021

Winner

 Hi Everybody,

Sorry to be so late with the draw but it has been a funny kind of day and this is the first ch ace I have had to blog. It’s now 22.10 here and soon be my bed time but I will get this post done first and then go up the apples and pears.

The name pulled at random from the hat this time is …

Mavis Lynch

Would you  email me your postal address please to 

christina@card-making-magic.com

And I will get it in the post to you straight away. I hope you enjoy playing with it and please let me know when you have it safely.

Good night everybody.Sleep tight. 


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations to you Mavis...Christina is so sweet to do this for all of us!
    Enjoy your new toys!!!!
    Hope you got some rest Christina and that you and Ruby are having a leisurely Sunday!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...