Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

August 18, 2021

Christmas Cards

Hi Everybody,

The cards shown today have also been created from scraps but these I have turned into Christmas Cards.

I have used the strips I made in coloured card and added them to the background and then cut lots of snowflakes from glitter card.

They are all different shapes and sizes of flakes and I have added them,  some flat and some with foam tape underneath them,  to give all different heights.

The sentiment has been cut from the blue mirror card, layered onto black card and then all added to some parchment 

This card has hade the strips laid in the horizontal line across the card and gold snowflakes added for effect on this one. 
These snowflakes are created from gilding flakes and they are some that I made for last years cards. I knew they would come in handy one day !!

Both cards are 5x7 and both are now ready to send to someone over the coming Christmas Season.

They are easy to cover in gilding flakes and I did a video when I first did them to show you how I made them.

I am adding it again here again to refresh your memory or to show you the technique if you are new, and it just goes to show you that nothing is wasted no matter how long it takes to use them 


I hope you enjoy watching and it is not a long video.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

9 comments:

  1. Great video and some lovely glitzy cards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful.I keep promising myself to buy gilding flakes ! Will have to get some now !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are fascinating and absolutely stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Christmas cards and great video. There is always something to learn from you. Thanks for sharing, Christina.
    Stay safe and healthy.
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are both very beautiful! I'm always in Christmas card mode! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i loved the video. time to bring out my "shiney" stuff and make some pretty snowflakes. thanks for linking it and doing it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. great ideas again. My fingers are itching to get started . thanks for a great video and all the ideas. hug Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for video. As always such beautiful cards. Diana Lawton xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such lovely cards Christina - you take 'nice' and make it amazing. Thank you for the tips you so freely share - I didn't even know you could get those double sided sticky sheets! What a great idea and so useful.
    Kind regards Ethne

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...