Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

August 24, 2021

Slimline Box & Card Maker De Set

Hi Everybody,

Did you get to see Pauline Hickey demonstrating the brand new Slimline Box &  Card Maker Dies on Hochanda yesterday. 

This is a fabulous die set and there is also a DL size as well.
In the video I have shown you how I have used the die set and with my card I have created an envelope that matches. 

There is such a lot of versatility in any of these die sets that you need never be stuck for how to finish them off. I have had so much fun playing with them and if you managed to get yours from the shows then I hope you enjoy them as much.

I have even created a Slimline Easel Card that fits inside the box  and if you would like a video then just let me know and it will be done.

So these are only two die sets from the new collection and I will be adding more videos to showcase them all in the next few weeks. 

They are all available at Craft Stash so why not pop over there and take a look. 

In the meantime I hope you will enjoy the video that I have put together for you. It's not too long so you won't get bored.

Just long enough for a morning break with a cuppa and a biscuit ... or some chocolate !!



Latest Offers*

25% Off Past Card Making Magic

With code: CMM25

Landing Page: CraftStash

STARTS: 24 August 2021 ENDS: 31 August 2021


NEW Card Making Magic Slimline Boxes

Landing Page: CraftStash

STARTS: 24 August 2021


More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

9 comments:

  1. Your cards are lovely. Looking forward to watching your video later.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. the background cutting die is awesome, it makes the card unique!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great video and lovely card. I love making the slim line cards.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two very nice cards, love background, Well done Christine hope you are keeping well?, I will watch your video later, thank you for sharing.
    Maria R xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good video, they are so inspirational. Thank you. Diana Lawton

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is an amazing set, Christina. So many ways to use it. Love the card and the envelope you've created. Both are beautiful and elegant. Thank you for the great video.

    Stay safe and healthy.
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful card and envelope Christina. Very informative video as always thank you
    Betty McAlister

    ReplyDelete
  8. just stunning, such a awesome set to have in one's craft artillary

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...