Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

August 19, 2021

Embossing Folders

Hi Everybody

Embossing folders are a cheap way to make cards... no that is wrong they are not a cheap way, they are an inexpensive way to create beautiful designs for your cards.

Lots of companies are now bringing out 3-D folders and they are amazing for the depth they produce and there are many ways to use them too.

In this video I have again used up some of the bits of sentiments that are already on my desk but I have combined them with beautiful frames to make them stand out.

On a couple I have simply fussy cut the shapes out of the folders and on others I have die cut them.

And rather than keep buying new things I am on a mission to use the stuff that I already have and make it work for me in creating cards.


I think that most of us own some embossing folders and have some white ink in our crafting stash and this is one way to use  them and get more for your money
So I hope you enjoy this video and will try some of the ideas in it. 

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards Christina, and some great ideas. Karen Holmes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the 3D effect folders - beautiful cards . Great video

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards, going to getr my folders out now and see what I can make . Thanks for the inspiration xxxx Hugs, Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have lots of embossing folders & never really know what to do with them, these are great ideas, thank you
    Doris Shawcross,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all your cards, Christina. So many ideas how to use EF's! The white ink over the dark card it’s very effective. I have to try this. Thank you again for the great video.
    Stay safe and healthy.
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Christina
    Oooh I love these cards especially the blue with white. They all look really classy and such a good way to use our embossing folders. Thank you for sharing
    Hugs and best wishes
    Jenny C xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love using embossing folders. Sometimes thats all you need and a Happy birthday or Anniversary. Winifred Kennedy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pam Mckenzie - Beautiful cards Christina, love them all. xx Pam Mckenzie, Spain

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...