Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

August 14, 2021

Winner

 Hi Everybody,

Not quite as hot here today but still pleasant and dry. And it will be time to go for a walk with Ruby as soon as this post is done. Thank you for coming back this week to see the new blog design and I am so happy that you seem to like it. There have been some lovely comments and for that I am truly grateful.

I have some  new videos to add next week and I am hoping that you will enjoy that too.

But for now the draw has been done from the comments added. 

Please not that if you didn't leave your FULL NAME then your comment will not have been added and so no chance for you to win.  I need your full name ... not initials or nicknames ... to be able to notify the correct person if they are the winner. And I ask this of you every week and also to come back and check if it is your name that is listed as the winner. 

Lets get down to business then with the winner this week. 
The name chosen at random is 

MaryJean Smith

so if you would email me your postal address please to
christina@card-making-magic.com
then the gift will be on its way to you just as soon as I can get to the Post Office.

I hope you will enjoy the beautiful die set and the magazine and be sure to let me know when it arrives safely with you.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...