Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

August 16, 2021

Using Up Your Scraps

Hi Everybody,

Being the crafters that we are none of us like to waste stuff that we have in our craft space. 

Whatever it is from die cut shapes to flowers we may have made to bits of left over card and papers that are lying on our work tops.

So this video will show you how I made good use of those left over bits and turned them into cards that I can send for any occasion throughout the year. 

I had some double sided sticky sheets and I used up all the strips I cut from left over card. 

I thought I might get five cards from them but I ended up with nine different styles in different sizes and on those I added any stray sentiments that I have left over too.


The cards can suit anyone that may need a greeting of some sort, if only to say thank you. 

And they are handy to keep on one side for that unexpected situation when you are suddenly asked to produce a card for some one.

You can dress them up as you like depending on your recipient. Just have fun making them in all different colours.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

11 comments:

  1. Great cards, looking forward to watching your video later.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some brilliant ideas Christina. Love them all. Karen Holmes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two beautiful cards l love your new blogger look xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great set of cards and very useful video. Thank you.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Using up those scraps is definitely a good thing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such lovely cards and all from scraps!!! Many thanks for passing on this wonderful idea xxxx Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great ideas how to use your scraps xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice and easy cards but still very effective, love both and helpful video. Thanks Christina Diana Lawton xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Christina
    I love this great idea and think it would be very effective for male cards using the appropriate colours. Thank you for sharing this brilliant idea. Love the cards you made
    Hugs and best wishes
    Jenny C xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Christina
    I so need to use up scraps - they collect so quickly - and these examples are a great idea. Gorgeous end results. Thank you for the video too - such clear instructions always.
    Kind regards Ethne

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...