Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

August 12, 2021

Altenew Flowers


 Hi Everybody,

These beautiful flowers are the Bitterroot Stencil and Die Set  from Altenew and I think it is lovely. I have really enjoyed playing with this combination and the stencil is perfect if you don't like to colour the images your self.

It is a layering stencil and comes in three parts. It was a little confusing to start but I watched a tutorial on YouTube about this one and it all became clear after that.

The die cuts out  two  flowers and two buds all in one pass and additional flowers can be added if you prefer. 

You can of course alter the design of the flowers any way you wish by adding in more or leaving some out, and then adding the leaves around the display as you like. 

Experiment with the stencil and see what you can come up with and it is far quicker than getting out your pens or water colours to make your card. 

So tomorrow sees us back to the Friday Freebie again and I hope you will take part by adding your comment and leaving your FULL NAME.

It's nice to be back 

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

22 comments:

  1. Very pretty card, might have to investigate these stencils and dies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Christina. I love the coloring of the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, so soft and beautiful.
    this technique would be perfect for me, I have to try this.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card. Love your new look!!! So happy that you are back blogging again hugs xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Christina...love the the stamps and dies the colours are gorgeous

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Christina
    Love this card- I love how the altenew stencils line up. It makes it so much easier
    Hugs and best wishes
    Jenny C xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! I'm just now getting into layering stencils too, and I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, very beautiful Christina. Diana Lawton xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Christina
    I havent used stencils much but seeing this beautiful card has inspired me to have a go
    Have a good afternoon
    Hugs
    Sharon Casey xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have this stencil set and it does produce gorgeous results. I love the colors you've used and the trendy splatters!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card is beautiful and you’d never know it was a stencil. I must confess that I haven’t tried a multi layer stencil yet but seeing your lovely card, I’m going shopping fo a set. Thank you for the inspiration and it’s great to have you back.

    Sandra Smith
    Queen Creek

    ReplyDelete
  12. A gorgeous card thank you Christina x
    Betty McAlister

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolute stunner of a card and design

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello Christina
    Another beautiful card - just love those flowers - so skillfully coloured.
    Thank you and kind regards
    Ethne

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous, love the colors you used here!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Doris Shawcross. I love the Alternew dies sets & you've turned this into another fabulous card you have such lovely ideas, I love your blog & the info you share thank-you

    ReplyDelete
  17. Absolutely gorgeous Guess have to check them out. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful stamp set.... thanks for the chance to enter

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...