Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

June 15, 2022

Apologies ...

Hi Everybody,

Sorry for my absence this week but I have been busy kitten playing. And she is a lot of fun.

Even Ruby is trying to play with her now and she hasn't been here a week yet.

 It's so lovely to watch them getting to know one another and I really hope they will be friends.

So on to todays card ... this is created with the Altenew Craft Your Life Kit for May 22 and it is called Silk Art 

I have coloured these flowers with just the Layered stencil and I love the delicate look  The sentiment is also from the same kit and there are quite a few to choose from.

The finished card is A2 and the corners have been rounded with a punch. I have done several cards with this set and I will show them to your over the coming days.

On Saturday I am going to have my Cataract done and because in the past I have had Laser eye treatment they will do one eye at a time. So the right eye is being done first and the left in a couple of months time. 

Thank you for all the reassurance about the coming surgery from ladies who have already had this treatment. It is very welcoming and puts me at ease a lot. 

More tomorrow ...

Hug xx


12 comments:

  1. Beatuful card. I love the soft coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My first thought before reading was how soft this look was. It is beautiful, Christina.
    Good luck with your surgery.
    Stay safe and healthy.
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pleased to hear you are having 1 eye done at a time. It will be so much easier with after care. Good luck. Glad you're enjoying your new addition. 😊

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with your cataract op, I am sure all will be well, my husband has had both done, no problem. Your little kitten sounds like a bundle of fun, a playmate for Ruby.....luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. My thoughts are with you Christina. I feel better they will be doing one eye at a time. I'm sure everything will turn out fine. Big Hugs. xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a beauty, love the softness of it. So special to have this time while they are little, they grow up so fast, glad that Ruby is already getting use to it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good Afternoon Christina. So happy your new lodger is settling in ok. And getting on with Ruby. A lovely card today . It looks like fabric. Very nice. Thankyou . Sending hugs 🤗 and best wishes to everyone. Kind regards Ann Toppcards in Leeds.
    Stay safe and well 🙏

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Christina
    Such a beautiful card and I love the lovely pretty blue. I am sure all will be well for the removal of your cataract so good luck and think of the positive side of being able to see properly again. Take care
    Hugs and best wishes
    Jenny C xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope everything goes ok at the weekend Christina I will be thinking of you. Love Anne Owens xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Forgot to say that the card is beautiful Christina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pleased your darlings are "getting on" so well. As previously said, my ops went well, no probs as I am sure will be the same for you. My very best wishes to you. Diana Lawton xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations on getting a kitten. My bubbies are 5 now and and I couldnt live without them!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...