Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

June 20, 2022

Pretty In Pink

Hi Everybody,

Thank you all for your comments on my surgery and I am pleased to say that it gets better each day.

 The eye patch is now off and my vision is so much clearer. 

So today I am adding a card that I made last week and this is using the Altenew Craft Your Life Kit for April called Fragrant Florals

I have used an old stencil and a text stamp to add interest to the background

The flowers are cut out with the matching die and mounted on foam pads.

I add the black dots to the flowers with a fine liner pen, and the completed size is 6x6. 
I have made this a birthday card but it would suit any occasion with the appropriate sentiment added

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx 

5 comments:

  1. Hi Christina
    A really beautiful card. So glad your surgery went well. Onwards and upwards now to perfect vision. Take care
    Hugs and best wishes
    Jenny C xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty in pink, indeed. Love it.
    Stay safe and healthy.
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Christina, glad your eyesight is improving, you'll notice a big change. Don't forget the eye shield every night for a week!! x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...