Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

June 08, 2022

Flower Cards & Brushos

 Hi Everybody,

I know that not everybody likes to colour in their images and so this is a really easy option to get bright and vibrant colours in your designs ... especially your flowers.

I have used the Brusho Crystals that I have had for years, and such a little amount is needed to get a beautiful look, that they are going to last me for many more years yet.

In the video I share how to get the look for these flowers and leaves and I am not disappointed in any of the cards I made.

The one to the right is using flowers of a red and purple colour scheme and they are added to an embossed background

The card to the left is a DL size and uses the other colour scheme of orange and yellow 

Again added to an embossed panel for the background as this makes such a difference.

I have added some of the flowers on foam pads to give depth and dotted it with sequins.

You can make lots for flowers and leaves and save for another project those that you don't use. 

I have loads left over and I will use them at a a later date and probably mixed in with other flowers too.

The dies are the Perfect Christmas Rose and the matching stamps but these flowers can be used all year round as you can see.  


This last card uses both colour ways together

And so there are lots of ways to mix and match your flowers and each one will give you a different look.

I hope you enjoy the video

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

6 comments:

  1. Good Morning Christina. Beautiful cards today. And lovely use of the colouring in. A lovely surprise every morning. Thankyou. Sending hugs and best wishes to everyone. Kind regards Ann Toppcards in Leeds.
    Stay safe and well 🙏

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colours.and the video..Another thing to try 🌝🌝x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, so beautiful Christina. It is a pleasure and joy to visit your site every day.Thank you. Diana Lawton xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent video, so many good ideas never to be missed. Thanks Christina. Diana Lawton xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...