Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

June 12, 2022

Winner

Hi Everybody,

What a beautiful day it is here today and Ruby and I will be out walking later.  I went to the Eye Clinic on Friday and the surgeon is gong to do my cataracts later this month. He is planning on doing both eyes at the same time and has told me I will be out of action for roughly two weeks until my blurred vision clears.

I am apprehensive about it all but excited at the same time and it will be good to be able to see things close up again. At present it is a real struggle to use the computer or make cards .... but not for much longer !!

The draw for the lovely Tropical Frame has been done and the name this week is 
Ali Patchett
would you email me your postal address please to 
christina@card-making-magic.com
and it will be on its way  to your straight away.

Please let me know that you have it safely and I really hope you enjoy playing with it all.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

9 comments:

  1. Good to hear you're eyes will soon be much better. You will be amazed at the difference.! Enjoy the weather. Its good here as well but very windy. 😁😘

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck with your cataract surgery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope everything goes well Christina I’m sure it will make everything clearer and much better. Take care, love Anne Owens xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with your surgery. Best wishes for a speedy recovery.
    Marie Q

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was at the chec clinic in blackpool about 5 weeks back l had my cataract done and they put you at ease l really didn't feel anything and the results are amazing no more glasses hope it all goes well for you xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That’s where I am going and it is reassuring to hear what you say about it. Glad your eyes are well again and I am hoping mine goes as well. Lovely to hear from you xx

      Delete
  6. Hi Christina
    So glad you are able to get your eyes done so quickly. Hope all goes well as I'm sure it will
    Hugs and best wishes
    Jenny C xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done Ali enjoy, Christina, a couple years ago I had both my eyes done. Best thing ever, eveything was so clear and bright, Diana Lawton xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope everything goes well Christina. Good luck with your cataract surgery! Take care.
    Stay safe and healthy.
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...