Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

June 06, 2022

Creative Cuts

Hi Everybody,

Today I am using dies from Creative Cuts by Made to Surprise and teaming it with the Butterfly Trails Die and Stamp set from Card Making Magic.

Sam has some wonderful videos on her Blog to show you how she has used these fabulous Creative Cuts die sets,  but for mine I have used the Square set in a different way.

I have made mine into a central panel from white card and backed it onto some blue. 

Then as the squares are tucked under, the bottom colour will show through. These dies are slim enough to go through any of the smaller die cutting machines 

I added some splatters to this card panel and then stamped, die cut and coloured my butterflies to coordinate with the rest of the design. I added them with foam pads to give height

A very quick and easy card to make but with quite an impact using the Creative Cuts panel.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx
 

7 comments:

  1. Good Morning Christina. A lovely card today. And to me it looks quite contemporary. A little different but very nice. Thankyou Christina. Sending hugs 🤗 and best wishes to everyone. Kind regards Ann Toppcards in Leeds. Stay safe and well 🙏

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having a catch up with all your lovely cards Christina as I'm on holiday in the sunshine. Beautiful cards and new items from Altenew, love their flowers etc . Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A good challenge for me, thanks Christina. Diana Lawton xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Christina
    I just love this design and love the colours as well. Take care
    Hugs and best wishes
    Jenny C xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card Christina love the beautiful butterflies. Love Anne Owens x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card , I could kick myself for not getting the butterfly trails dies when you first introduced them, but I am dropping hints to family for birthday !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how you have made a background out of the this die and anything with butterflies is good with me!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...