Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

June 26, 2022

Ruby & Ella


 Hi Everyone,

Just thought I would pop in  and tell you the latest on my new sister.  So this is Ella and she is a tiny tortoiseshell kitten with white paws.

Here she is scaring herself with her own reflection in mums bedroom mirror. She was spitting and hissing at it but it wasn't frightened of her.

I am still scared of her especially when she moves fast towards me ... I tend to run away ... but she has taken to following me everywhere and every time I move. 

She can't get through the cat flap door into the garden yet so at least I can escape out there for a while. I suppose I will get used to her eventually.
Here she is trying to get close to me while I am in my bed.

 She sneaked right up to my tail and I put up with it for a while and then I got out, but she still followed me as I jumped up on the sofa. 

I know all she wants to do is snuggle and be friends but I am not ready for that just yet. 

I get the feeling that she won't give me much choice.

Here at last was peace when she curled up and went to sleep on mums lap.

Now I can stretch out in my bed again and have a snooze.

More next time ...

Love Ruby xx

6 comments:

  1. Ooh how cute l got 2 sisters 19yrs back l lost Tilli who was a tortoiseshell last year and her sister Milli a Tabby both gave me so much enjoyment Milli is still with me and l enjoy her company so much so Ruby enjoy Ella you will become the greatest of friends xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ruby,
    Your little sister looks so cute but not as cute as you. I'm sure you will get used to her in time. I think she only wants to play so just play along and you will soon learn to love her. It's a good job my Barney isn't there because he doesn't like cats at all. It's lovely to hear from you so will look forward to hearing from you again soon. Continue being a good girl for your mum.
    Big cuddles for you and hugs for your mum ,
    Jenny C and Barney xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seems like fun! Enjoy every minute. Due to having a bad fall in April I have very reluctantly had to return my little, much loved, rescue dog to the charity that I got him from. He is now up for adoption again. I miss him so much and just hope he gets a loving home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so adorable, love it when they see themselves in the mirror, ours likes to lay on the bed and be petted while he watches in the mirror

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute, funny, adorable. You have great companions, Christina.
    Stay safe and healthy.
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Ella is so adorable and of course I just love Ruby; you have such beautiful fur-babies. I hope you are doing well and that you are healed up from your surgery. Keep us posted on how Ruby is adapting to Ella.
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...