Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

June 07, 2022

Layered Florals & Creative Cuts

Hi Everybody,

I am enjoying playing with these lovely dies from Made To Surprise.

They are the Creative Cuts from Sam Calcott and the die that I have used as a border is called the Circles and Tall Arrows Set.

I have teamed it with my Layered Florals Die & Stamp Set which has been water coloured, and extra leaves from the Rose Flourish Die Set added to the display.

The Arrows Die has been used to create the border and I have added that at an angle to the card front, with the flowers arranged around it. 

The whole lot has been splattered lightly and I am really happy with this slimline card result.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. I like all the different colors. Carolyn Rayl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christina
    Another absolutely beautiful card
    Hugs and best wishes
    Jenny C xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another beautiful card Christina. Many thanks, Diana Lawton xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the background and splatters on this card.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...