Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

June 25, 2022

Winner

 Hi Everybody,

Hope you are all well and enjoying your weekend wherever you are. 
We are all fine here and I have done the draw for the winner already so that I can get the blog post done.

It is  lovely stamp set this week and it comes with the magazine so a really good read for you. There is also a little article from me whcih I hope you will enjoy.

So the name today is  

Mavis Lynch

and if you could email me your postal address please to
christina@card-making-magic.com
I will get it in to the post as soon as I can.

My apologies to last weeks winner as I haven't posted off your prize yet.
I have it here ready to go but I was not allowed to drive this week after the cataract surgery.
It will be on its way to you along with the one for Mavis this week.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

3 comments:

  1. Well done Mavis, enjoy. Diana Lawton

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Mavis, that’s a lovely gift. Hope you are doing well Christina. Love Anne Owens xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...