Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

June 05, 2022

Winner

Hi Everybody,

I hope you are enjoying the Jubilee weekend. I watched the Party at the Palace last night and what a fantastic show that was. The artists, the settings, the light show and the atmosphere. But the Queen herself stole the show having tea with Paddington Bear.

He is well known for having his marmalade sandwiches in his hat ... but I bet you didn't know that the Queen keeps hers in her handbag ... for later. What a star she is 

Now for the winner of that fabulous Birdcage Collection that is on offer this week. 
The draw has ben done and the name is ....

Jacqueline Koendering

Please can you email me your postal address to
christina@card-making-magic.com
and I will get the pack in the post to you straight away.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Jacqueline, enjoy!

    Stay safe and healthy.
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete

  2. I want to thank you so much for a nice giveaway price thank you christina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done on winning a wonderful set x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...