Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

June 01, 2022

Little Pink Cards

Hi Everybody,

Both of todays cards are created in my favourite colour which is pink and both cards are A6 in size.

They are both using flower stamps that are from  a really old stamp set from the original Christina Collection.

This one has a background of stripes from an Altenew kit and the silver die cut is from another really old Spellbinders die that is no longer available. 

The For You sentiment that I have used on both cards is another I have had for years and I don't remember where that is from.

The background to this card is embossed in an old Spellbinders folder and the leaves are a mix from several sets and used as fillers for the flowers.

I am trying to use things that I have had for a long time and make them work for me again as I make my cards.

To keep buying new stuff instead of using what we already have is such an expense and one I can't keep up with.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx



 

8 comments:

  1. lovely cards as usual! Like you I have lots of seldom used dies- many spellbinders that you promoted. Have been sorting through them and have started making Xmas cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two beautiful cards I love the splattered background 😍

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you recycle. Beautiful cards. Great ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards.I like Altenew a lot but haven't got many crafting 'stuff' from them, yet :>
    What was the first ever die or stamp that you made , do you remember ?
    Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Morning Christina. Lovely floral card today. Love it.
    Thankyou Christina. Sending hugs 🤗 and best wishes to everyone
    Kind regards Ann Toppcards in Leeds

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two very beautiful cards, thank you so much Christina. Diana Lawton xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty in pink! Both card are lovely.
    Stay safe and healthy.
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...