Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

September 12, 2022

Circle Frames

Hi Everybody,

This was a card I made from the Nested Fancy Frames Circle dies and I have used it to partially cover the front of my card.

I embossed the largest circles in to another panel of white card for really elegant look  and then used the smaller one to cut the pattern out.

It was then backed with some of the pretty papers that I have been using in the cards that I made last week. Foam pads are used to raise it up from the base card

The Congratulations die is from the Thoughtful Words die set and I have cut it in pink and simply added it to my card.

It is a DL sized card that I have used in Landscape and because the card is flat it will fit into a standard sized envelope.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx 

4 comments:

  1. Good Morning Christina. A lovely clean and simple card. Sometimes we don't need all the frills and fuss. I do like all that ... but for a change I like the simple ones ... Especially when you are in a hurry. Thankyou Christina. Sending hugs 🤗 and best wishes to everyone who needs them today.
    Kind regards Ann Toppcards in Leeds
    Please stay safe and well 🙏

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty and elegant - must have checked in too early yesterday and didnt see this card until 13th !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another beautiful card Christina. Love Anne Owens xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, Christina.
    Hugs
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...