Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

September 24, 2022

Winner

 Hi Everybody,

Here I am bright and early this week because later on this morning I am going out with Ruby for the day.
The weather is fine and dry and I hope it stays that way and we wont be back till afternoon.
So I thought it would be better to get this done early so that you are not all waiting for the name to show up as the winner.

The draw has been done at random and this week it is the turn of ...
Marie Quick
so would you please email me your postal address  to
christina@card-making-magic.com
and I will get it in the post to you straight away.

I really hope you will enjoy the gift and please be sure to let me know that you have it safely.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx


3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Christina.
    Cheers Marie Q

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Marie, you have won a lovely gift. Love Anne Owens xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to the winner.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...