Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

September 03, 2022

Winner

 Hi Everybody,

Here we are at the end of another week and it is still hot. I for one will be so glad when it cools down and better still when it rains. What is the weather like in your part of the world ? Ruby is much better agin today and is eating normally. She is a very food orientated dog so when she is off her food I know she is not well.

So for now, the draw for yesterdays offering has been done and the winner this week is 

Ann Topp

please can you email me your postal address to 
christina@card-making-magic.com
and the pack will be in the post to you straight away.

I woild be happy if you could let me know that you have received it ok and I hope you enjoy playing with it once it arrives.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations Ann enjoy your freebie, so pleased to hear that Ruby is much better 🥰 it's not to bad here today Christina bit overcast but the sun comes out now and again, have a great weekend
    Love Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Ann, your wish came through. Enjoy the nice weather, Christina.
    Christine from Canada

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Ann, I’m sure the weather will be cooling down soon Christina , and we will get rain, the nights seem to be drawing in as well. So glad Ruby is better, love Anne Owens x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Ann!

    Stay safe and healthy.
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...