Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

September 08, 2022

Altenew

Hi Everybody,

For todays card I have used the same stamp, from the Craft Your Life Project Kit for last November, to add the ghost impression for the background panel.

Then I stamped the flowers again onto some more card and coloured them in with the layered stencils and this adds the shading to the flowers very easily.

The matching dies cut them out perfectly and they have been added to my card front with foam tape to raise them up.

The sequins dotted around highlight the green in the leaves and the sentiment is from another Altenew stamp set that I have had for a long time.

I enjoy using these kits as they are such good value. They include the dies, stamps, stencils and a 3-D embossing folder in each kit, and this kit is called Elegant Motifs

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx 

2 comments:

  1. This is just beautiful, everything you want in a kit and more....luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this. Going to check if this kit is still available ! Despite saying I wasnt going to buy anything else LOL xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...