Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

September 28, 2022

Oldie but goodie ...

Hi Everybody,

This was a technique that I shared way back in 2016  when I was using Spellbinders and it was how to create a stencil from any dies that you have. I will be updating this technique using my own brand of dies coming soon.

 I cannot find the photo of the finished card to show you so instead I am adding the whole video as a refresher or should you be new to this idea. It is a good way to stretch out your dies and get as much from them as you possibly can 


It is an easy to do technique and the hardest part is waiting for the embossing paste to dry.
You can colour your paste to whatever colour of inks that you have and that way it will match the colour scheme of the design you are making. 

I hope you enjoy this old video and will also watch the new one when I have added it to the blog

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

4 comments:

  1. A good reminder Christina. Just noticed that your box of glitter has certainly gone down since that video was made .LOL xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Christina love this. Anne Owens x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great video Christina. There is always something to learn from you. Thank you.
    Stay safe and healthy.
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea and wonderful cards. Thanks for sharing.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...