Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

September 07, 2022

Nested Fancy Circles

Hi Everybody,

Both of todays cards are using the beautiful paper pack from Simply Made Crafts by Helen Griffin. 

The papers in it are gorgeous and make really feminine cards. 

It is the Summer Fun Paper Pack and there are 24, 12x12 sheets each at 250gsm so a good weight to add to your designs.

For this first card I have laid the detailed die from the circles into the 6x6 white card front and run it through the machine. This keeps the pattern in the card. 

From the paper pack I have used the pink stripy one to add the centre to my design and I have fussy cut a lot of the flowers from the large floral paper

The flowers have been added at varying heights using foam pads, and with leaves pushed into the display as they are added. The LOVE YOU sentiment has been cut in gold mirror card and stacked several times onto some more of the word,  cut in white card

This card has used the same paper to cut the large
shaped centre piece, with the smallest detailed die cut in white for the middle.

I used the pink stripy paper as the background and added large pink roses from the Card Making Magic Embellishment collection. 

The base card is cream and so I continued that theme to the front of the design with flourishes that have been added to the flowers.

I think both are very pretty cards and I have lots of the papers left for other projects 

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

6 comments:

  1. Good Morning Christina. Such beautiful cards this morning. I love the flowers you use. Are you making these yourself. I will have to investigate the paper pad . It looks fantastic. Thankyou Christina. Sending hugs 🤗 and best wishes to you.
    Kind regards Ann Toppcards in Leeds.
    Please stay safe and well 🙏

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two beautiful cards again Christina. So pretty x
    Betty McAlister

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two beautiful cards, really lovely.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these cards Christina the papers are beautiful, and I love how you have fussy cut them. I also love the card with the flowers. Love Anne Owens x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...