Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

September 27, 2022

Altenew Craft Your Life Kit

Hi Everybody,

This beautiful flower is Elegant Motifs from Altenew and is part of their Craft Your Life Kit for last November.

There are so many lovely arrangements in this stamp set that can be used all together or apart as I have done here. 

The background is an embossing folder from my own Card Making Magic  and I have Letterpressed this using Distress Oxide Inks. 

I also went direct to paper with the ink pad to give me the fuller look and then cut it out with a circle die.

The flowers have been coloured with the stencil in the kit and then added to the card front with foam pads.

Altogether a quick and easy card to make and the sentiment can be added later when I have an occasion to use it.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

5 comments:

  1. So beautiful and creative l adore all of it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christina So sorry if you have not been getting my posts. I am away on holiday and the wifi is almost non existant I have just seen your post about Ruby... So glad she is responding to the medication. I love the Altnew cards you have made. Thankyou .
    Sending hugs and best wishes to everyone.
    Kind regards Ann Toppcards Leeds. Please stay safe and well

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the letterpressed background. A lovely card. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this Christina x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful card. Love the image and colours.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...