Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

September 05, 2022

Ink Smooshed panels

Hi Everybody,

The little panels on this card are the left overs from the one I used on Tuesdays card. 

The only difference is that these have not been edged in the gold embossing powder.

But I have cut them with the Torn Edges die set and used another die cut to enhance them. 

They have then been added to another panel that has been in an embossing folder.

The finished card is an A2 size and has been layered with pink card under the embossed folder layer.

The flowers are some from a previous project and the pearl flourish is from my stash but is part of the embellishments collection from Card making Magic.

I have simply cut it up to fit my card. The sentiment is part of the new Special Words Collection that the Torn Edges are in.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

7 comments:

  1. Good Morning Christina. A beautiful card today. I love those flowers . And I love the background die you have used. I think this is one I will be recreating ... With your kind permission of course.
    Thankyou so much for pulling my name out of the hat for last week's Freebie Friday prize. I just know I am going to love it.
    Sending hugs 🤗 and best wishes everyone .Kind regards Ann Toppcards in Leeds
    Please stay safe and well 🙏

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christina. A beautiful card thank you.
    Congratulations to Ann on her win x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card -love the colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, very pretty. Congrats to the winner.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty love all the layers....luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards Christina thanks for all your motivation love Anne Owens x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...