Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

February 25, 2024

Anne Owens - Winner

 Hi Everybody,

It was  a lovely day here yesterday for me and Ruby and we went on to the beach in the morning for a good long walk. She loved it on the sand and ran around sniffing at everything she could

It was very busy down there with lots of dog walkers taking advantage of the fine weather. 
And I even managed to get my washing done when we got home again,  and out on the line as well so a double bonus.

But today I am off to Jewellery workshop in Clitheroe with my eldest daughter, and we are going to make some stacking rings.

But in the meantime the draw has been done for the fantastic Carol Singers from Tonic.
This is going to give the winner so much pleasure and it is so well worth winning.

The name today is ...
Anne Owens

so would you please email me with your postal address to
christina@card-making-magic.com
and I will get it in the post to you as soon as I can.

You will also find a Pokey Tool tucked inside the pack as well and this is my extra gift to you.
I hope you enjoy all the items and that you will make good use of the pokey tool.
Please be sure to let me know that you have it safely

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for choosing me Christina, I love this set. Have a good day at the workshop. Love Anne Owens xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...