Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

February 13, 2024

Craft Show Purchases

Hi Everybody,

I had a lovely day at the Craft Show and I managed to spend £50. Which is not a lot for me but these are some of the things I bought and they will restock my stores.

I got some embossed gold and silver mirror card that will always come in handy, for layers or to cut sentiments from.

The coloured card is from AnnaMarie Designs and it is a beautiful knitted pattern on a 250gsm card  that comes in several different colours. 

 It should have been £14.99 a pack, but was being sold off at £6 for 36 sheets,  so I couldnt refuse.

It will layer beautifully with flowers and leaves and I will have fun using it on my cards.

I also got the newest Distress Oxide, Scorched Timber, and the re inker to go with it and that means that I now have the whole set of these lovely ink pads. I love this ink as it is wonderful to colour plain smooth card before cutting it into my embellishments.

I also got my self a new Versamark Ink Pad and refill as I always manage to get my ink pads dirty. I will try my very best to keep this one clean for as long as I can.

There are also some DL cellophane bags as I have run out of that size a while agio and I have lots of DL cards to pack up ready for my charity box.

 And last but not least is some of the Pinflair Glue Gel and that is great for adding height to layers where foam pads cannot go. It is also a really strong glue for other jobs too.

So that completes my purchases this time around and now I will go an put them al in respective places until I need to use them on my cards. The next Craft Show is in June at Leigh Sports Village.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

3 comments:

  1. Hi , Christina, I also went to Leigh craft show. I bought similar to you.
    Wish I’d seen you there , would have been nice to say hello.
    Joyce x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great purchases and I’m hoping to be able to go along to the next show in June.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to get that color ink too, and I have never seen that glue that would be nice to have

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...