Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

February 12, 2024

Ooops !!

 Hi Everybody,

Last week I added a post about a new collection that is being launched from Card Making Magic.
BUT ..... I added it a week too early !!
What an idiot (No Comment needed)

So I have taken it down again and it will be re added this week.
I apologise for any inconvenience but it will be back when the product is on the Craft Stash website.

In the meantime here is a sneaky peak at one of the cards that I have made with this collection and they are all really pretty and I really hope you will like it once it is here.

More will be shown when the product is available.

I will  also be back to show you what I bought at the craft show and I made  sure not to spend too much. 

But the days when I would save up for months and spend hundred's on Spellbinders dies are long gone.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx


1 comment:

  1. Can’t wait to see this new collection Christina. There aren’t that many craft shops now where you can get crafting supplies are there. Love Anne Owens x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...