Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

February 11, 2024

Mags Wilkie - Winner

Hi Everybody,

Today I am meeting up with Pauline Hickey and we are going to the Craft Show In leigh.
We went together a while ago and both of us bought goodies that we have since used on our designs.
 We go for tea afterwards to the nearby pub and we always have a really long natter about all sorts of things we have been up to. 

Ruby will be going to Vickies for the day, and she will  take Ruby and Dougal for a walk this afternoon as the weather is fine.
So a good day will be had by all.

In the meantime I have done the draw for the Altenew gift pack and the name today is 

Mags Wilkie

would you send me your postal address please to
christina@card-making-magic.com
and I will get it sent off to you straight away.

It is a fabulous pack and I am sure that you will enjoy playing with it and would you be so kind as to email me again when you get the pack so I know that you have it safely.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, Mags Wilkie! I hope everyone is having a great Sunday. I wish I were there with you, Christina. I love going to craft shows. I've never been to a tea, so that would be the highlight of my day, though. I'm guessing you have more than just a cup of hot tea. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...