Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

February 18, 2024

Tina Zapusek - Winner

 Hi Everybody,

It’s damp and dull here today but as long as it’s not raining I will be out for a dog walker later this morning. It isn’t cold though so that’s a blessing and I feel that spring is on its way.

 I took both Ruby and Dougal off down the prom at St Anne’s yesterday and that is a good walk that they both enjoy. They can have a good run on the beach as well and play chase with each other, and there are usually lots of other dogs on there as well.

But for today I have done the draw for Fridays offering and the name drawn out of the hat is

Tina Zapusek

Would you email your postal address please to

 christina@card-making-magic.com

and the pack will be on the way to you, and I would be happy if you could let me know that you have it safely. Enjoy !!!

More tomorrow…

Hugs xx

1 comment:

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...