Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

February 04, 2024

Sherry hay - Winner

Hi Everybody,

Yes!  another week has gone by and we are already into February. They say time goes faster the older you get and in my case it is whizzing past at a great rate of knots. I try to keep active and Ruby and I are going walking today, with my family, while it is fine. 

We are going to Lytham Hall and we usually stop in the café for coffee and cake at the end of the walk.
It is a good distance and we natter all the way round to catch up with each others news.

The draw for the Spellbinders die has been done and the winner this week is

Sherry Hay

would you email me with your postal address please to
christina@card-making-magic.com
and the pack will be in the post to you straight away.

The pokey tool is tucked inside the pack ready for you to use and I hope you like it and will put it to good use.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...